Hi Friend! Thanks for stopping by today to take a look at this pretty Thanksgiving Place Setting with DIY napkin! This is a super easy project that requires little time but makes a big impact.
This stenciled napkin only took minutes to make and I have all of the tools and step-by-step instructions for you on the post! And you can be creative and use any color combination you like to make a beautiful Thanksgiving table setting!
And if you are looking for more fall decorating ideas and tips, here’s what my friends are sharing on Easy Elegance Wednesdays this week!
- Yvonne has ideas for creating the Easiest Fall Arrangement Ever.
- Lory is sharing a beautiful A Soft and Neutral Fall Table Setting.
- Beth has a darling Pastel Pumpkin Farmhouse Fall Porch to show you.
- Leslie has some great New Fall Farmhouse Decor to share with us.
- And I am sharing a tutorial on this fun DIY Thanksgiving Napkin.
Scroll down to see a preview of each post and then tap on the blue link for more details.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!