Well my friends, Christmas is only one week away and the hustle and bustle of the season is in full swing at my house! The halls are decked (they have been for weeks now), my shopping is (almost!) done and I am planning our Christmas dinner menu. And while things are busier than ever on the homefront, I am slowing down on the blog for the next couple of weeks so I can enjoy some much-needed downtime with my family. Luckily, my friends and I planned ahead to bring you some weekly inspiration with Easy Elegance Wednesdays and this week it’s all about getting ready for Christmas!
- Kristen has the most beautiful Easy 10 Minute Christmas Centerpiece that I know you will love!
- Shannon is sharing Where to Find Affordable Pouf Ottomans. These are so great for extra holiday seating!
- Beth has an amazing Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe Jar Gift with Free Christmas Printable, that is such a great hostess or teacher gift.
- Leslie has done it again with a DIY Christmas Ornament Pillow that I just love.
- Bre is sharing her Holiday Housewalk. You don’t want to miss this!!
- I’m thinking ahead and giving you Space-Saving Solutions for Christmas Decor, so you can easily get organized after the holidays.
- Yvonne has a yummy Christmas Pinecone Cheeseball with Three Cheese Flavors that I’m definitely going to be trying!
- Lory is showing us A White Christmas Tree for a Touch of Relaxed Elegance that makes me want to redo all of my Christmas decor!
Scroll down to see a preview of how we are getting ready for Christmas and then tap the blue link to go to each post! I know you’re going to love everything here! Have a beautiful day!