As we near the end of the year and the Christmas decorations are stored away, it is a lovely time to enjoy some winter decorations and do some decluttering. This week on Easy Elegance Wednesdays my friends and I are sharing some winter inspiration to help you start the new year right!
- Lory has 6 Easy Steps to a Fabulous New Year’s Eve Table that are inspiring and beautiful.
- Kristen is showing us a beautiful Christmas Bedroom that will last well into January.
- Shannon has the most adorable Easy DIY Paper Napkin Rings that I’m definitely going to try!
- Beth has gathered together 10+ Holiday Cocktails to Try that are perfect for any holiday celebration.
- Leslie is also sharing some awesome cocktail recipes but hers are The Best Frozen Vodka Cocktails…yummy!
- Bre has a stunning Green + White Christmas Tree Tablescape that will work throughout the winter.
- And I’m giving you some easy tips to Declutter your House and Clear Your Mind.
Scroll down to see previews of each post and click on the blue links to get to the full post.
I hope you find some great winter inspiration here and most importantly I hope you enjoy these last days of the year with those you love!