Hi Friends! It’s time for another edition of easy Elegance Wednesdays! For those of you new to this series, five of my super-talented friends and I get together once a week to share home decor, entertaining and seasonal decorating ideas that are both easy and elegant…the perfect combination! This week we are sharing some great spring decorating projects along with some sources for a few home essentials.
- This week, I’m sharing Where to Buy Rustic & Vintage Bread Boards. These are my favorite sources for the boards that I use to decorate my kitchen and create yummy charcuterie and grazing boards.
- Yvonne has some great ideas about How to Create an Early Spring Vignette using many things that you probably already have in your home.
- Lory is showing us a gorgeous DIY Vintage French Painted Dresser that she transformed. I love this post and how very different this dresser looks with an application of chalk paint.
- Beth has 10 Tips for Decorating with Plants and Greenery that you don’t want to miss.
- Leslie is sharing her beautiful Butler’s Pantry Transformation and showing us where she creates her pretty floral arrangements.
- And Bre is showing us some great ideas for Spring Decorating Around the Dining Room.
I know you’re going to find some inspiring spring decorating projects here. Just scroll down to see a preview of each post and click the blue link for more details. Have a beautiful day friends!