Welcome back for another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! This is where my friends and I share seasonal decorating ideas that are both easy and elegant. The best combination!
This week we are looking ahead to Mother’s Day and sharing a few ideas for celebrating that special woman in your life. We are also offering some great decorating advice and some ideas about how to get your spring cleaning done.
Here’s what you will find:
- Lory is sharing how to decorate with blue and white including a DIY Chinoiserie Craft.
- Beth has a Beautiful Mother’s Day Table Setting Idea that I just love.
- Lesllie is showing us How to Make a Mother’s Day Floral Arrangement for $25! Yay!
- Bre has some great advice about Spring Styled Shelves in the Kitchen and how to achieve a beautiful look.
- I am sharing one of my favorite posts about How to Declutter your House and Clear Your Mind.
- And Yvonne has some wonderful tips about Scale and Proportion in Decorating and how to achieve a balanced look.
Scroll down to see a preview and click on the blue links to go to the post.
Have a beautiful day friends!