Hi, my friends! Welcome back to another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! Each week, my friends and I gather together the best of our seasonal blog posts to share with you. We all believe in easy, elegant decorating but each of us has our own style and expertise. This makes for a ton of great ideas every week.
This is what we are sharing this week:
- Yvonne answers the question What is Transitional Style? This is a great summary of this iconic style.
- Lory tells us how to Refresh Your Home with White Bedding Ideas. I am a fan of white bedding so I love this post!
- Beth has some great Outdoor Decorating Tips that you won’t want to miss now that the weather is warming up!
- Leslie has some wonderful Spring Decorating Ideas that will brighten up your home in minutes.
- Bre shows us how to make a stunning DIY Spring Floral Arrangement. I plan to try this one ASAP!
- And I am showing you 15 Unique Vase Ideas From Rustic to Classic that will change the way you think of flower arranging!
Scroll down to see a preview of each post and then click on the blue link to see more details.
Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to stop by each week for more ideas and inspo.