Hi Friend! I am so happy you are here! Today, I’m excited to share my tips for how to make a Fall flower arrangement that is not only beautiful but super easy to make. With a couple of grocery store flower bunches and a faux pumpkin, this long-lasting arrangement is perfect for any fall celebration.
One of my favorite things about this centerpiece is that it can be easily transformed by painting the pumpkin a different color and substituting your favorite color flowers.
You can see the step-by-step directions HERE.
If you are looking for more fall inspiration, scroll down to see what my friends are sharing on Easy Elegance Wednesdays!
I am so honored to be joined each week by an amazing group of women that I admire and rely on for seasonal inspiration. Here’s what we’re sharing this week>
- Lory has the most adorabe Halloween Printable Candy Bag Labels,that I can’t wait to try.
- Beth has a stunning Fall Home Tour that is sure to inspire you!
- Leslie has some great tips on How to Organize a Craft Room that have me wanting to clean up my craft room.
- I’ve got that easy How to Make a Fall Flower Arrangement.
- And Yvonne has some great Fall Harvest Table Ideas.
Scroll down to see a preview of each post and then click on the blue links for more details.
Thanks for stopping and have a beautiful week