Welcome to this week’s edition of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! With the holidays behind us, I find this to be a time of cleaning up and clearing out while keeping some winter decor up for a couple of months. With that in mind, my friends and I are sharing some great ideas about how to get organized and keep your home looking beautiful through winter.
- Yvonne is showing us How to Store Christmas Decor with Next Year in Mind, whichI am excited to read and implement.
- Lory tells us about her Organizing Hacks: 12 Things You Wont Find in My Home – You’re going to love these!
- Beth has 50 Winter Decorating Ideas for After Christmas that are amazing.
- Leslie gives us smart Organization Ideas For Every Home which I always need.
- Bre shows us How to Simplify Your Home in some very practical ways.
- And I am sharing How to Style Glass Kitchen Cabinets to make your home look beautiful all year long.
I’m sure you see a theme here. It’s all about how to get organized and start the new year fresh! Scroll down to check everything out and just tap on the blue links for more details.
Happy New Year my friends!