Hi, my friends! I hope you are all doing well and finding something positive about the time spent at home during this difficult time. I made the decision to carry on with my regular routines as much as possible, so here I am again with an Easy Elegance Wednesday post for you all. Every week my friends and I gather together to bring you seasonal design and decor inspiration from around our homes and gardens. This week we are all focused on spring decorating, even in the midst of what feels like a daily crisis. I hope this gives you some pretty distractions while you’re at home and inspires you to make your home a sanctuary of peace and joy.
Here’s what we are sharing this week:
- Yvonne is showing us How to Embellish a Nest for beautiful spring decorating.
- Lory has the most useful Spring Cleaning: Under Sink Organization tips for us.
- Beth has a must-try Quarantini Lemon Lavender Martini Recipe that will save your sanity in this crazy time!
- Leslie is sharing a Spring DIY Garden Party that is just adorable!
- Bre has a great tutorial on how to make DIY Faux Potted Plants that I love!
- And I’ve got some pretty Spring Front Porch Decorating ideas that will give your home a pop of color for the coming season.
I hope this provides a bit of inspiration for you while you are spending more time at home. Stay well, my friends!