Hi Friends! Welcome back for another edition of easy Elegance Wednesdays! For those of you new to this series, my friends and I get together once a week to share home decor, entertaining and seasonal decorating ideas that are both easy and elegant…the perfect combination! This week we are bring you some inspiring new year projects including a delicious recipe and some great decorating advice and ideas.
- I’m sharing How To Style A Dough Bowl For Every Season. Simple and easy tips to use your dough bowl in fun new ways!
- Yvonne has some great Warm and Cozy Winter Decorating Ideas that will get you in the mood to stay indoors this season.
- Lory is sharing 10 Easy Things to Do in January to Keep You Organized All Year. I definitely need this advice! I’m working on cleaning up and cleaning out this month.
- Beth is showing us the most beautiful Cozy Coastal Farmhouse Bedroom. I’m in love with this look and know you will love it too!
- Leslie is sharing The Best Cranberry Orange Scones recipe that has me dreaming of snuggling up on the couch with a cup of tea!
- And Bre has some great advice about Knowing Where to Start with your Home that will help you begin your home decorating journey.
I’m so excited about all of this weeks posts and know you will find some wonderful ideas here. I hope this gives you some direction for a few inspiring new year projects! Just scroll down to see more details and click the blue links to go to the posts!
Have a beautiful day!