Hi Friends! Welcome back for another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! This is where my friends and I share seasonal decorating, entertaining and garden tips that are simple and fun! I am always so impressed with the talent of each one of these ladies and I love that we all bring different skills to our posts each week. This week is no different! Here’s what we are sharing:
- Leslie is telling us the secret behind her Everyday Silverware. She is a girl after my own heeart and I can totally relate to this!
- I am giving you a Tour of Our Cozy Guest Cabin In The Woods, at our Montana ranch. This is one of my all-time favorite places.
- Yvonne is unlocking the myths behind why You Think You Can’t Decorate.
- Lory has the most beautiful French Floral Mason Jar Labels that I can’t wait to print.
- And Beth has some Beautiful Neutral Summer Patio Decorating Ideas that make me want to redo my whole backyard!
Scroll down to see a preview of each post and then tap on the blue links to get all of the details.
I’m so happy you stopped by today and hope you will check back often for more inspiration!
Rooms For Rent |