Welcome back for another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! This is where my friends and I gather to bring you inspiration and ideas for easy, elegant decor and gardening in every season. This week, as most of us are staying in our homes, we have some great ideas to help you get ready for spring inside and out. There is no better time to make your home a sanctuary and place of peace than now! Scroll down to see what we are sharing!
- Bre is showing us a Spring Porch Refresh that will inspire you to get ready for warmer days outdoors.
- I am sharing a behind the scenes look at our Country Gardens Photoshoot in our backyard.
- Yvonne has great tips for How to Style a Mantel to Get Noticed.
- Lory has some wonderful French Farmhouse Spring Decor Ideas that I am definitely going to implement!
- Beth ahs an adorable Mason Jar Picture Frame Vase that would be a fun quarantine project!
- And, Leslie is showing us How to Create an Easter Table, even if you are having a small gathering this year!
Scroll down for a preview of each post and then click on the blue link for all of the details.
Stay well my friends and look for the good in everyday as you spend time with your loved ones.