Happy Wednesday and welcome back for another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! This week is full of both indoor and outdoor home decor inspiration from me and my super talented friends. Check out what we are sharing and then scroll down to go to the posts!
- Leslie at My 100-Year-Old Home is sharing a great tutorial on how to paint a coffee table with milk paint
- Bre at Rooms For Rent has some great Fall Gardening Tips
- I’m sharing my Fall Front Porch Decorating Ideas
- Lory at Designthusiam tell us how to Transition the Patio for Fall Entertaining
- Kristen at Ella Claire & Co. has the most adorable Fall Cake Stencils
- Shannon and Home Made Lovely Has some great advice about Home Design Mistakes You Might Be Making
- Beth at Home Stories A to Z has 6 Tips for Southern Outdoor Fall Decorating
This is such a great line up of posts, I’m sure you don’t know where to start! My suggestion is to check each one out and get to know these ladies a little better. They are my go-to sources for inspiration and advice and I know they will be yours as well!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Easy Elegant Home Decor Inspiration and that you will come back next week for more tips and ideas! Have a beautiful day, my friend!