Hi Friends! It’s time for another edition of easy Elegance Wednesdays! For those of you new to this series, five of my super-talented friends and I get together once a week to share home decor, entertaining and seasonal decorating ideas that are both easy and elegant…the perfect combination! This week we are sharing some great Valentine’s day inspiration as well as some ideas about how to brighten up your home in the dreary days of winter.
- This week Lory is showing us how to add Rustic Romance To Your Valentine’s Day Table Setting. She always has the most beautiful ideas!
- Beth has some super Easy Tips to Help You Style Shelves Like a Pro.
- Leslie is sharing Five Secrets to the Perfect Craft Room. Her space is truly goal worthy!
- Bre has tips about how to Add Life to your Space with Faux Greens. These are great ideas to brighten up any room.
- I styled A Whimsical Pink and White Table Setting that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- And Yvonne is helping us brighten our homes with Creative Ways to Use Faux Flowers. You know how much I LOVE my faux flowers!
Scroll down to see all of the details and click on the blue links to go to the posts. I know you’re going to love these great ideas the help brighten up your home or make your Valentine’s day a bit more special!