Hi Friends! Welcome back for another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! My friends and I are sharing some great autumn decorating ideas for every room in the house this week. I love all of these innovative ideas and hope that it gives you some inspiration to add some seasonal decor to your home.
This harvest table setting is a favorite of mine, because of the soft colors and abundance of pumpkins. Even though I did not use traditional autumn colors, the soft blues and greens used in combination with pumpkins and oversized acorns create a look that is undeniably fall.
I also love the simplicity of a soft green apple on each place setting that will become part of the centerpiece when guests are seated to eat.
The sideboard in our dining room mimics the colors on the table with wheat bundles, soft blues and faux hops vines.
This is just a preview of this fall table. You can see more details and shopping sources by clicking HERE. And for some great autumn decorating ideas for every room, check out what my friends are sharing!
- Beth has some beautiful and Affordable Styling Tips for a Fall Outdoor Patio .
- Leslie has a wonderful tutorial on How to Make Copper Leaf Pumpkins.
- I’m showing you How to Set A Fall Table using soft blue and green tones.
- Yvonne has some tips on Decorating Your Porch or Patio for Fall.
- And Lory is sharing 12 Tips for Adding Fall Color to the Living Room.
Scroll down to see a preview of each post and then click on the blue links for all of the details.
Happy decorating friends and have a beautiful day!