As we feel the first chill of fall in the air, I have begun thinking about how to usher in the coming season. Fortunately, I have plenty of photos from last year’s fall decor to inspire and guide me. Today I thought I would give you a look back at the warm fall colors from last year’s home tour.
I chose a very traditional color palette throughout the house last year and I loved the warm look and feel. Copper tones, yellow and burnt orange branches, and soft wheat accents were scattered throughout the house.
Mixed with white heirloom pumpkins and flowers, this was one of my favorite seasons, last year. I hope you enjoy this review of my warm fall colors home tour.
And because it’s Wednesday, I am joined by my talented friends who are sharing some fantastic fall decorating ideas for Easy Elegance Wednesdays.
Here’s what they are sharing this week:
- Lory is showing us How to Use Soft Colors in a Tranquil Fall Tablescape. She has some beautiful ideas on this post!
- Beth is sharing an Elegant Black, White, and Green Farmhouse Table Setting for Fall, that is absolutely stunning.
- Leslie has some great Fall Porch Ideas that I know you will love.
- Yvonne is sharing all of her tips about Caring for Mums Indoors
- And I have a Warm and Cozy Fall Home Tour for you to see.
Be sure to scroll down for a preview of each post and then click on the blue links to see all of the details.