Hi Friends and welcome back for another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! This week my friends and I are sharing some great spring DIY projects, a bit of flower arranging inspo and some beautiful Easter egg crafts to help you get through quarantine. I hope you are all holding up in isolation and finding ways to make your home a sanctuary during this trying time. Check out the great projects we’re all sharing for some ideas to keep you busy!
- I am showing you how to make a beautiful Spring Flower Arrangement in 3 Easy Steps using what you find in your yard.
- Yvonne has created the sweetest Book Page Egg DIY for Easter.
- Lory has some gorgeous Free Spring Printable Bookmarks and Jar Labels that you definitely need!
- Beth is sharing her Spring Home Tour: Cottage Style Decorating Ideas that will no doubt inspire you to add a bit of spring to your home.
- Leslie shows us How to Color Easter Eggs that are just stunning!
- And Bre has a great DIY Antique Dresser project that might get you thinking about how to transform a piece of furniture you have.
Scroll down to see a preview of each post and then click on the blue links for all of the details.
I hope you are all staying healthy and safe!