Hello friends and welcome back for another week of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! This is where my friends and I share decorating, entertaining and gardening tips and ideas to help and inspire. This week we are looking toward fall with some great ideas for DIY projects as wells as decorating tips for every room.
Here’s what we are sharing this week:
- Beth is sharing her Beautiful Dorm Room Lounge Makeover. This is such a fun and beautiful project, and a stunning makover!
- Yvonne is helping us decide What to Do for Fall Now. She has some great tips for how to transition from summer to fall decor.
- Lory is showing us some wonderful Cozy Fall Ideas for the Bedroom that you won’t want to miss.
- I have some tips for How to Decorate a Big Blank Wall in any room. This was a fun project that I love!
- And Leslie has some great DIY Fall Decorations that are easy and beautiful! She always shares such amazing DIY projects!
Scroll down to see a preview of each of these posts and then click on the blue links for all of the details!
I hope you’ll come back each week for more inspiration and ideas. In the meantime, have a beautiful day!