Happy Wednesday and welcome back for another edition of Easy Elegance Wednesdays! This is where my friends and I share weekly inspiration for decorating, entertaining, gardening and more that is simple and easy to achieve in any home!
This week we have some great outdoor and DIY projects to share with you. Here’s what we have:
- I am showing you how Window Shutters and Planter Boxes transformed the exterior of my home. It is incredible how different my home looks. See the before and after pictures.
- For all of you flower lovers, Yvonne has some great ideas for How to Keep Cut Hydrangeas from Wilting. I was so excited to read her tips!
- Lory is showing an easy and elegant way to Lighten Up a Dining Room with a DIY Painted China Cabinet. It’s amazing what a coat of paint can do!
- Beth has some wonderful Tips for Endless Summer Hydrangea Container Planting. I am a fan of hydrangeas, so this was great to read!
- Leslie is showing us how to Create the Perfect 4th of July Decor for a Backyard Barbecue. Such great and fun ideas here!
- And Bre teaches us How to Build a Gravel Patio. I’m studying this post and planning a pretty patio at our ranch!
Scroll down to see a preview of each post and then click on the blue link for more details. I hope you enjoy all of the inspiration today and that you come back next week to see what we are sharing!