Hi Friends! Welcome back for another edition of easy Elegance Wednesdays! For those of you new to this series, my friends and I get together once a week to share home decor, entertaining and seasonal decorating ideas that are both easy and elegant…the perfect combination! This week we are sharing some great design and decor ideas along with a fun Valentine’s day craft and a must have DIY sugar scrub!
- Leslie is showing us how to make Fabric Valentine Hearts that are so darn adorable!
- Bre tell us 5 Ways Your Home Can Tell Your Story. This is a continuation of last week’s post that is a must read!
- I am sharing the MOST WONDERFUL Spiced Vanilla Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipe that is so easy to make and will scrub away that dry winter skin.
- Yvonne tells us about the 5 Biggest Decorating Mistakes and How to Fix Them. This is a must read.
- Lory is showing us how to Create a Cozy Home with 9 Awesome Winter Decor Ideas
- And Beth has a great tutorial for Beautiful Bathroom Shelves that look amazing!
I’m so excited about all of this week’s posts and know you will find some wonderful ideas here. I hope this gives you some design and decor ideas as well as a couple of fun DIY projects to try in the coming week! Just scroll down to see more details and click the blue links to go to the posts!