Hi Friends! Welcome back for another edition of easy Elegance Wednesdays! For those of you new to this series, my friends and I get together once a week to share home decor, entertaining and seasonal decorating ideas that are both easy and elegant…the perfect combination! This week we are sharing some great cozy winter decorating ideas as well as craft and entertaining inspiration.
- Bre is asking a great new year’s question: Does Your Home Tell Your Story. This is a must read post about creating a home that is unique to you and your style.
- I’m sharing How to Create The Perfect Grazing Table. This is a great way to entertain when you want to keep it casual and easy. If you’re hosting a Superbowl party, this is a great idea!
- Yvonne has some great tips for Styling a Winter Vignette that will elevate your winter decorating game.
- Lory has 5 Decluttering Tips You May Not Have Thought Of that are AWESOME! You’ve gotta read these!
- Beth is show us her inspirational Media Room Makeover. You will love this transformation!
- And Leslie s teaching us to make the sweetest Valentine Crafts in Less than an Hour. I always love her ideas!!
I’m so excited about all of this week’s posts and know you will find some wonderful ideas here. I hope this gives you some inspiration to do some cozy winter decorating in the coming week! Just scroll down to see more details and click the blue links to go to the posts!