Happy Wednesday my friends! I hope you are having a great week. I am getting ready to leave our ranch in Montana and return to California, which means summer is coming to an end and fall is quickly approaching! With that in mind, my friends and I are sharing ideas for transitioning from summer to fall on Easy Elegance Wednesdays this week. Here’s what we have for you:
- Lory has 7 Ways to Introduce Early Fall to Your Table that are just beautiful!
- Leslie is also sharing How to Set a Table for Fall with some great ideas and tips.
- I’ve got some fun Outdoor Summer Dining Ideas for those of you who are still enjoying the warmer summer temps.
- Yvonne has some great Tips for Mixing Decorating Styles that you definitely want to check out.
- And Bethis showing us 20 Do It Yourself Homework Study Spaces that are great for the upcoming school season.
I know you are going to love all of these posts, so scroll down to see a preview and then tap on the blue links for all of the details!
Be sure to stop by next week for more inspiration!
Have a beautiful day!