Hi Friends! It’s time for another edition of easy Elegance Wednesdays! For those of you new to this series, five of my super-talented friends and I get together once a week to share home decor, entertaining and seasonal decorating ideas that are both easy and elegant…the perfect combination! This week we are sharing everything from decorating advice to organizing ideas to the best Valentine’s Day gift I’ve ever given. All of the posts below will give you some great ideas for a beautiful home!
- Beth has some great ideas about How to Organize Your Home with Baskets and Containers.
- Leslie is sharing why a White Palette Makes it Easier to Add Color in Your Home.
- Bre is sharing her gorgeous Master Bathroom Reveal.
- I’m telling you about The Best Valentine’s Day Gift I’ve Ever Given…AND IT”S FREE!
- Yvonne has some great advice about What Every Home Decorator Needs to Know About Color.
- And Lory is showing us her Kitchen Pantry Organization Ideas that are Simple + Easy to Maintain
Scroll down to see previews of everything and click on the blue links for more information and details.
I love everything that is being shared this week and I know you will too!