Hi friends and happy fall! I feel comfortable saying that , now that my daughter is back to school. That seems to be the natural transition around our house from summer decor to the warmer fall tones that herald in a new season, so this week on Easy Elegance Wednesdays it’s all about fall decorating!
I am still working on my plan for this year’s fall decor, but I have some great inspiration to share with you for wherever you are in your decorating journey.
Scroll down to see what my friends and I are sharing including my
- Yvonne is showing us how to make the most stunning Chinoiserie Pumpkins
- Lory gives us her tips for Styling a Fall Hutch with Soft Neutral Colors.
- Beth has some Gorgeous Outdoor Fall Table Tips that I know you will love!
- Leslie is showing us How to Style Your Kitchen Decor for Fall.
- And I have 4 Simple Fall Decorating Ideas that will add some seasonal color to your home in minutes.
You can see a preview of each post below and then click on the blue links for all of the details.
Have a beautiful day!